Fletcher Panline Bolter
Fletcher Panline / Utility Bolter
Fletcher Panline / Utility Bolter efficiently controls roof and face during long wall recovery. This machine offers a dual purpose; during long wall moves it secures the roof and face and, between moves, it doubles as a utility bolter.
Fletcher Panline / Utility Bolter Specifications:
- Can be used as a panline bolter or utility bolter when paired with a heavy lift LHD.
- Left and right hand configuration available.
- Operates in seam heights up to 5100mm.
- Dimensions – length 4623mm, width 2272mm, 1740mm (TRS removed for transport only).
- Elevating, extendable & swing boom
- Lobster Cable Pusher.
- Transportation via sled or fork pockets.
- Automated Temporary Roof Support (ATRS).
- Operator canopy.
- Adjustable hydraulic hose tow arm.
- Ground support cylinder.
- Material storage tray and compartments.
- Quick release trapping arrangement which allows for quick install and removal of machine.
- Only one component uses emulsion fluid, all others use hydraulic oil.