The T-Rex is an unparalled hydraulic temporary roof support system and is in a class of its own. Designed to provide 22 tonnes of rapidly deployed portable roof support in challenging underground coal mine conditions.
QDS T-Rex Specifications:
- Supports roof heights from as low as 1.7m to 3.5m.
- Transport dimensions – length 3653mm, width 2080mm, height 1315mm (boom lift cylinder detached)
- Built to MDG & Australian standards
- Onboard hydraulic controls.
- Self adjusts for uneven roof surfaces, using flexible roof pads.
- Support capacity of 22 tonne.
- Lock down storage for two Gophers.
- Additional storage for drill steels and consumables.
- Stability tested.