The TDT 4000 Razer Flinger Duster is the safest and most efficient machine for underground roadway dusting.
The machine consists of a hopper that delivers stone dust via an Ejector Blade & Auger to the dual flinger motors. These Flingers centrifugally cast the stone dust towards the roof and ribs of the section being dusted.
TDT 4000 Razer Flinger Duster Specifications:
- Designed for main roadway stone dusting and also panel dusting in high production mines
- Dimensions – Length 1954mm, Width 2460mm & Height 1660mm
- 6 tonne capacity
- Self contained flingers
- No compaction issues over long transport roadways
- Single pass stone dusting in all roadway sizes
- Dusting rates of 100 metres per minute at 5km/hr
- One man dusting operation